Position: Educational Counselor for Hongjing International Education USA, Inc.
Full time in West Covina, CA
· Evaluate students' academic situations, individual abilities, interests and personality characteristics using tests, interviews, to prepare them for college education in the field of business administration and management;
· Confer with parents, teachers, and professionals to discuss students' academic, behavioral problems, and to determine priorities for students and their resource needs;
· Advise students on educational issues, such as course and program selection, class scheduling and registration, school adjustment, professional certification exam selection and preparation, and career planning;
· Monitor students' academic progress;
· MBA in Business Management and at least two years’ experience working in the position of Business Specialist required.
Send resume to HR, Hongjing International Education USA, Inc., 100 N Barranca St, Ste 702, West Covina, CA 91791