Forensic Certified Public Accountant International
The qualification that you should proud of
The demand for forensic accounting grows almost on a daily basis. Accounting and business publications alike predict the trend requiring additional forensic accountants will only carry on. Forensic accounting has been described within many public accounting firms’ recruiting offices and on many campuses as the most up-to-date area of accounting sought by candidates eager to enter the field of accounting.
EligibilityTo earn the FCPAi credential, you have to make sure you are eligible to take the tests as required by FCPAA.
1. Be an associate member of the FCPAA in good standing
2. Meet minimum academic and professional requirements: Bachelor degree with accounting, finance, business administrother related major and a minimum of two years professional experience
3. At least 2 FCPAA referrers
4 .Agree to abide by the professional Code of Conduct and Ethnics of FCPAA
Sign up with HongjingHongjing International provides consultancy services to facilitate candidates to apply, schedule and arrange professional examinations.....
Apply for the examsHongjing International Education provides consultancy services to facilitate candidates to apply, schedule and arrange professional examinations. We also assist
We provide different modes of study to suit your review schedules and physical locations.
• Face-to-face lectures
• High definition live lectures
• Video lectures
Take the examThe online FCPAi Certification test covers the following five topics:
1. Principles of Fraud Examination
2. Forensic and Investigative Accounting
3. Financial Investigation and Forensic Accounting
4. Criminal Interrogation and Confessions
5. Corporate Fraud